Transcom T6 USB Vector Network Analyzer
When challenging testing requirements have to be conducted, but with a tight budget in mind, T-Series USB Vector Network Analyzers (VNAs) are the answer. These USB VNAs offer excellent performance and highest reliability at a very attractive price. T-Series USB Vector Network Analyzers (USB VNAs) are remote controlled via USB.
The USB VNAs are available for 6.5 GHz and allow with their 2-port configuration to measure S11, S21, S12 and S22 parameters. These T&M instruments are perfectly suited for R&D, manufacturing, QA and educational applications.
- Frequency range: 1 MHz to 6.5 GHz
- Wide dynamic range >121 dB typ.
- Low noise level < -120 dB
- Low trace noise 0.01 dB rms
- High measurement speed 120 us/point
- High effective directivity > 42 dB
2-3 weeks ARO
International customers: drop-shipped from China
US customers: shipped from NJ, USA store
All sales are final. No returns